Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Method to My Madness

I'm dashing around cleaning the house for a friend's visit for brunch today. It's one of those days where I'm doing the most mundane tasks and yet I am feeling simultaneously so thankful for my life as I know it. The Baby Daddy and Bambina are at Chinese class, I have Andrea Bocelli's Sacred Arias playing, it's crisp and sunny outside--the perfect DC Fall day, they'll be back soon and I can smell the coffee brewing as I write this, I am dusting and cleaning, and thinking that I have the most charmed life in the world. Seriously. I love this little, challenging, busy, seemingly normal and seemingly pedestrian life I have. And I haven't even been drinking!

Which leads to this post's commercial sponsor: Method cleaning products.


No chemicals, no harsh toxins. Just surprisingly good cleaning power with some really nice scents (or none, if you like it that way). I LOVE this stuff. Especially since it contains nothing dangerous, although you probably shouldn't ingest it anyway.

www.methodhome.com

No comments: