Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mystery Solved

I was about 20 minutes late to a client meeting today in Bethesda because of dead-stopped traffic near Bethesda Naval MC. Then I was late getting home because I was stuck behind a motorcade of those totally rockin' 10 foot wide bulletproof Cadillacs. I couldn't figure out what was going on, and I was irritated to be so delayed. Mystery solved.

I hope they found some polyps, just to make it worth my troubles... ;)

Bush Undergoes Annual Physical Exam
BETHESDA, Md. (AP) - President Bush will spend about four hours being poked and prodded at his annual physical exam Tuesday morning.

The 60-year-old president will be checked at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda. Bush is an avid mountain bike rider and goes out of his way to maintain his fitness. His last exam was last summer when the president was pleased to learn he had lost eight pounds since his 2004 exam, when he weighed just under 200 pounds. Bush said he had gained weight in 2004 because of munching on too many doughnuts during his re-election campaign. A four-page medical summary from the White House a year ago said Bush remains in the "superior" fitness category for a man of his age.

No comments: