I saw this on TwicetheRice and decided to kill some time doing it. I expect that you will do it too in the comments section.
What? You've got work to do instead? But it's Thursday! And that means it's almost Friday, which means you need a break.
Fun things come in 3’s
3 things you WILL do in this lifetime:
1. Mouth kiss Ewan McGregor
2. Take my daughters to their hometowns in China, where I will communicate (poorly, no doubt) only in Chinese
3. Travel to Italy. Shop, eat, sail, tour, eat, drink, tour.
3 songs with lyrics that have made you cry:
1. Hallelujiah (Jeff Buckley version)
2. Loch Lomond (Runrig live version)
3. Nightswimming (REM)
3 TV shows you enjoy watching (old or new):
1. Hill Street Blues
3. Charlie's Angels
Dreams you once upon a time had, but that haven’t come true and you’re okay with that:
1. To look like Justine Bateman circa 1986
2. To act opposite Matthew Broderick (taking over the Sloane Petersen role) in Ferris Bueller 2: Cameron's Revenge!
3. To marry 'that guy.' All nine of you know who you are. ;)
3 places you go/have been where you found a sense of peace:
1. Standing at the very end of Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara
2. Cuddling next to Bambina early in the morning
3. St. Andrews beach across from the Royal & Ancient on a rainy morning
3 minor regrets in life:
1. Caring too much about my weight for so many years; all the wasted mental energy
2. Never really committing to learning French beyond the basics
3. Being a bit of a Bitter Betty Womyn for a while there in college...
3 clichés or common phrases that you tend to believe are true:
1. What comes around goes around.
2. Consider the source...
3. If you can't blind them with science, baffle them with bullsh*t.
Okay--now it's your turn; do as many or as few as you'd like.