Friday, August 15, 2008

Jimmy Fund Telethon

UPDATE: I just saw my spot by accident. I now understand why some actors do not see their own movies. Moonfaces R Us, is all I can say...


Today is the last day of the Jimmy Fund Telethon. It's been going on since yesterday. My and my donor's story is supposed to be featured, but even I--self involved I--can't watch 48 hours of TV just to see myself. But if you want to, have at it. And be sure to donate while you're there. If you go to NESN.com you can livestream it online. Or you can call 877-738-1234.

And the irony of today? As they air the story of my successful transplant, I am sitting on my couch feeling like hell. I got a fever last night that didn't come down even with Tylenol, so I'm taking antibiotics and laying low till I feel better. I've been feeling crappy for a couple of days, but just figured it was prednisone tapering, which can cause fatigue and blah-ness. Then last night I just sat down on the couch and couldn't get up even to do Bambina bedtime, and lo and behold it was fever time.

I'll post more if I feel better. Otherwise, have a smashing weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better lambchop :)