Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hiro Nakamura: My Hero


If you have not already started watching Heroes on NBC on Monday nights, you need to get in the game. It's awesome. It's the one show that I will actually tell people I "am busy" to avoid socializing during its airing. Seriously. The story is told comic book style, with a little about each character at a time, all for the purposes of bringing all the stories together.

It's so awesome that every time it goes to commercial I say out loud, "I Love this show!" Followed up with, "I swear I'll stop doing that soon, but I can't help it because...I really love this show!"

My favorite hero (each of the characters has a different super power that he or she is just starting to recognize, understand and make sense of) is Hiro Nakamura, the time stopper. His character is sweet but with a cool underlying strength about him. I wish I could properly do this show justice, but instead I'll just send you to NBC's official site: Heroes

No comments: