Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day of Infamy: E Agrees With Peggy Noonan

Peggy Noonan wrote a piece on Barack Obama in last Friday's WSJ. It discusses whether the fascination about, and very early support for, Senator Obama smacks of a certain messianic need in the life of our country for someone to get us back on track. Someone about whom we all self-admittedly know very little, whose public record is brief, and who has said himself that people project their hopes onto him.

I'm not going on record as being anti-Obama. I think I'm just trying to slow down the juggernaut before the wheels fall off. I'm just saying that if he's really the guy, he'll really be the guy a year from now without me throwing my underwear at him right out of the gate.

Read the article here: WSJ.com

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

LMFAO!