Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chris Rock is My New Boyfriend

Still love you, Barry. But here's Chris Rock very humorously answering an (of course) inane question from Larry King about being black and supporting Obama:

KING: You must be ... proud that at this stage in our history a black man is running for president on a major ticket.

ROCK: Um, you know what? I'm proud Barack Obama's running for president. You know? If it was Flavor Flav, would I be proud? No. I don't support Barack Obama because he's black.


And on Letterman, where he's talking about Bill Clinton's seeming lack of ardor for campaigning for Obama. Here's Clinton on Letterman: “People will wind up liking both of them; People will go in that polling booth and say: ‘You know, I really admire Senator McCain. He gave about all you could give to this country without getting killed for it. But I’ve got to have a change, and I’m going the other way.’ ” By “the other way,” he apparently meant Mr. Obama.

Then here comes Chris Rock. You may have seen it already, but it's hilarious nonetheless:

1 comment:

Utah Savage said...

Mine too. I don't mind sharing. I posted this as well.