Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mohs Definitely

No posts till Monday night, I'm afraid. I'm getting my dreaded "Mohs surgery" tomorrow, and I'm told it's an all-day party. I'll let you click here
Wikipedia for the wikipedia entry with photo goodness (barf) because I don't have the stones to really dissect it all for you (hah! get it?! dissect!? heh....GULP!). Needless to say, I'm not entirely psyched about my Monday. Which is only four days before Friday, on which I will be getting the squamous cell thingy on my chest cut out too.

I suppose if you have to have multiple dermatological excisions, you might as well stack 'em up, right? Right? Or, as my transplant doctor said, "Your bone marrow is doing great. Now you just need to make sure you have some skin left to enjoy it." Well, I guess that's up to "Dr. Mohs," isn't it?

No comments: