Friday, May 04, 2007

Not Staying The Course

Unlike our president I have seen the error of my ways. I admit to having made the decision with little input from my advisors. I perhaps relied on faulty reasoning. I certainly didn't anticipate the work and complications involved in my decision, nor did I fully take into account its effects on others.

I speak, of course, of my post last week about putting transplant info on Fantastic Aplastic and only Haggis-type stuff here.

That, as one trusted advisor warned me, was a quagmire waiting to happen. And so it has come to pass. I just don't have the time to be all "so is this a Haggis or a Fanta post?" So, forgive me my original error, and just know that any news you need will arrive here at SSHaggis.

At the end of the day, I just don't have the time or the inclination to flip between blogs (how lazy does THAT sound?!), and I suppose you don't either.

Call it cutting and running if you like. I call it Less Work, More Info.

No comments: