Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Brief Hiatus

Y'all. I'll post as I can, so please definitely check back, but I'm pretty much in the hospital with my dad all the time, which equals zero internet access. Not to mention that my burning desire(?) to discuss George Bush, politics or anything of remote interest to my loyal three readers--has all but disappeared for the time being.

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful emails and calls. They mean a lot, even if I'm kind of avoiding human interaction right now.

In the meantime:

Prayer for healing
Hear my prayer, O Lord, heed my plea for mercy.
In time of trouble I call You, for You will answer me.
When pain and illness are my companions, let there be room in my heart for strength.
When the days and nights are filled with darkness, let the light of courage find its place.
Help me endure the suffering and dissolve the fear; renew within me the calm spirit of trust and peace.
Baruch Atah Adonai, Ro-fei HaCholim
We praise you, O God, Healer of the Sick

No comments: