Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wednesday Links

As I eat my dry toast and pedialyte popsicle, I read this hilarious account of a defamation suit brought by a car dealership against a customer who tweeted repeatedly that they "suck." The lawyer's letter alone is worth the time. Via
Popehat.

Next, an article on making an All-Ikea Meal. Gotta love the meatballs! theatlantic.com/stories/an-all-ikea-meal.php

Then, a link to an interview with Mark Hamill, of Luke Skywalker fame. This link is mostly for the BBDD who likes to dis my childhood crush with "where is he now?" taunts. Well, dude, he's here and doing rather well: computerandvideogames.com

And, finally, this tirade from Joan Rivers, who was not allowed to board a flight in Costa Rica because of her suspicious passport. I'm bummed they didn't keep her. http://tv.gawker.com/joan-rivers-goes-ape-sht

No comments: