Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fluff

I can't bring myself to talk about serious things like Israel or the New Yorker cover (oh wait, that's not serious). Instead, let's do fluff!

First up, I'm so psyched. My old boyfriend before Barack, Michael J. Fox, is set to appear in the Spring 2009 season of Rescue Me (that Denis Leary vehicle for showing his big white ass). Yay! Life is always better with Michael J. on my TV.
news.yahoo.com

Next, I never thought I'd say this, but: I wish I had a 63 year-old woman's body. Check out Helen Mirren on vacation in Italy. She's pretty hot, isn't she?! What a dame!

I console myself with the knowledge that I already have her hair color. Can the rockin' body be far behind? I think not. ;)

Next, some celebs without makeup and some dermatologist opinions on the state of their faces. Note the frequency of the statement, "this shows sun damage." (This obligatory sunscreen exhortation brought to you by SSHaggis).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk


And finally, kids, if you don't already feel old enough, yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the release of Die Hard. Here's a blog post with waaaay too much information about the movie, which I of course read all the way through:
martiansattackingindianapolis

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Enjoyable read!